About This Item
Although the BIC Cristal Original pen is a household product all over the world, it has also achieved the high honour of being considered a work of art. Major museums across the globe, like the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and the Musée d’Art Moderne/Pompidou Centre in Paris have added the BIC Cristal Original pen to their permanent collections. It is also acclaimed by artists because it can be used to write anything as well as draw. As for designers, the BIC Cristal Original pen has inspired totally original and extraordinary creations such as chairs, lamps, curtains, and vases.
- The medium 1.0 mm point glides across the page with unmatched comfort for smooth smudge-free writing
- Efficient design that’s simple and trusted
- The super-durable pen has enough ink to write for an average of 3km (black and blue cartridges only)
- Made with minimal materials and proudly certified by the NF Environnement eco-label
- Medium Point (1.0 mm) easy-glide and long-lasting pens